Products - on the Leading Edge
All of the Natural Stone Surfaces ◾ Everything You can Imagine!
JUST FOR GRANITE invites you to explore our expansive collections of Natural Stone and their amazing colors, styles, and sheer beauty.
Your project is our commitment to the quality materials that include trend setting; Granite, Marble, Quartz, Quartzite, Onyx, Soapstone and Travertine surfaces in Countertops, Bar Tops, Backsplash, Islands, Waterfall, Bath Tops, Shower seats, surrounds & walls, Fireplace walls, surrounds & hearths, Outdoor Grill Tops and more....
All of these in amazing colors and patterns including; black, brown, creme, gray, dark gray, white including a wide array of mixed colors, sparkling surfaces, veins and literally thousands of unique designs.
We love hard surface remodel jobs as well as new homes. We will work your project from start to finish ~ no matter the size, cost or time involved. We maintain skilled and dedicated team members that work on every project through to perfection. Let us help you decide on Quartz vs Marble Options or Calacatta vs Carrara.
Come visit our full showroom and work with an experienced In-house Designer to create a completely refreshed look to any existing area in your home. Ask about Onyx Countertops and Quartz Countertops for sale.
Start your new design project with us to achieve an original appearance, from boldly unique to calmly casual. Have JUST FOR GRANITE fabricate your idea into reality…
Use Your Imagination!
Utilize Solid Surface Everywhere
- Kitchen Countertops, Islands, & Backsplash
- Foyer or Dining Room Built-In's
- Bathroom Tops, Tubs and Showers
- Bar Top, Wet Bar, Fireplace Surround or Hearth
- Outdoor Fireplace, Firepit or Bar
- Utility or Laundry Tops
- Quartz; Basix - Caesarstone - Hanstone - Silestone - Viatera - Vicostone - Engineered
- Marble; Calacatta - Carrara - Rose Gold - Nero Marquina - Crema Marfil - Statuary
- Granite - Soapstone - Travertine - Recycled; Vetrazzo
Features & Color
- Flecked or Softly Veined - Quartz, in a white or off-white shade with a light multitonal fleck or grain give it subtle natural richness.
- Pure White - Like Caesarstone, brings contemporary freshness that no natural stone can match. This resists stains well and can stay white for years.
- Darkly Veined or Black - Dark counters go well with dark cabinetry, dark floors and other rich finishes. Consider Dark gray to soften the look.
- Midtone or Gray - Soft gray countertops with midtones of beiges, flecked grays and rich creams work well with off-white cabinets. Plus creamy counters add to a peaceful look.
- Bold - Dramatic veined stone is for the daring. Large gray veins will tone down somewhat and still add character.
Here are some considerations: